EltaMD UV CLEAR BROAD-SPECTRUM SPF 46
EltaMD® UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 sunscreen is formulated with 5% high-purity niacinamide (vitamin B3) to help reduce the appearance of blemishes, discoloration, and photo-damage. Niacinamide’s effect on blemishes such as acne, as well as skin discoloration, has been proven scientifically many times over. Niacinamide’s management of acne in several studies suggests it to be highly effective. In one study, as many as 82% of people with inflammatory acne showed improvement after using niacinamide as a topical treatment for eight weeks. Additionally, 60% had significant reductions in papules/pustules and 52% had a reduction in the severity of their acne.
* EltaMD UV Clear contains 9% transparent micronized zinc oxide to protect skin against damaging UVA (aging) rays. It delivers SPF 46 to protect skin from UVB (burning rays). Ideal for daily use for various skin types, EltaMD UV Clear is extremely lightweight and contributes to maintaining smooth, clean, clear skin. It works well alone or under makeup.
EltaMD UV Clear is fragrance-free, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic.
Directions for use
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
– After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
– Immediately after towel drying
– at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
• wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Children under 6 months: Consult your doctor.
Inactive ingredients/ Ingrédients inactifs
Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, LacticAcid, Niacinamide, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate,
Oleth-3 Phosphate, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Phenoxyethanol, Polyisobutene, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Water/Eau
There are no reviews yet.